Tours are offered Saturdays at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm by RSVP only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Suggested donation: $20 per person (kids 12 and under free)
What to know for your visit:
- Tours last 1.5 to 2 hours. Please dress for the weather, as we will be outside for a majority of the tour. Wear closed toed shoes.
- Please bring your own water; we do not have any available for sale.
- To maintain adequate social distancing, we are limiting the number of attendees. We will need to know how many are in your party and your desired date and time.
- Masks must be worn by all visitors at the farm while inside the barns with no exceptions.
- Feel free to bring some fresh produce for the animals. Since many have dietary restrictions, we do not allow guests to feed them, but we will make sure it gets to them at meal time.
- Please do not bring any animals with you to the property; this includes leaving them in the car. Service animals are, of course, permitted.
If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so that someone else may be able to attend.