For the safety and security of people and our animals alike, we are not open to the public except for scheduled events.
Farm tours are offered on a periodic basis; anyone interested should check our Facebook Events Page for the next scheduled tour.
What to know for your visit:
- Tours last 1.5 to 2 hours. Please dress for the weather, as we will be outside for a majority of the tour. Wear closed toed shoes.
- Please bring your own water; we do not have any available for sale.
- Feel free to bring some fresh produce for the animals. Since many have dietary restrictions, we do not allow guests to feed them, but we will make sure it gets to them at meal time.
- Please do not bring any animals with you to the property; this includes leaving them in the car. Service animals are, of course, permitted, but please inform us in advance.
- Recommended donations are $20 per person over the age of 12.
Visit our FaceBook Events for more information on various events the farm may be hosting.